- Delegates and accompanying persons travelling from outside the UK may need to apply for a Standard Visitor visa
Check if you need a visa to visit the UK
- The applicable visa in most cases will be the Standard Visitor visa.
Information about the Standard Visitor Visa, including costs
- People in most countries can apply for a visa online, although some elements eg photographs and fingerprints will involve a visit to a visa application centre. Application centres will be able to tell you the most efficient way to apply for a visa where you are.
List of visa application centres by country
Online visa application
- You will need to provide a passport or other valid travel documentation and a passport photograph. In some circumstances, other documentation is required
Information about travel documentation
- Visa applications can take up three months to process
Check the usual processing time for your country
- If you would like us to provide a standard invitation letter to support your visa application please email: